Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday links to love!

loved the swings as a kid

Happy Friday! Here are some links to start your weekend off right:

First, check out this fun spring dress roundup I did on Oh So Lovely for her Spring Fling series! Be sure to check out the other posts too, they're great.


Even though Henry doesn't ride in the grocery cart without his carseat yet, this article still gave me the creeps.

Here are some of my readers' "30 photos" posts: Maria, Megan, Decoy, Tiffany, Liz, and Kelly!

I thought this "New Mom Survival Guide" was pretty awesome.

Kind of need this yellow scalloped shirt from Top Shop. Adorable!

Jess' new feature, "Papa Post," is so awesome! I'm looking forward to checking these out every month.

Another new feature I'm obsessed with: Liz's Geek Chic. Maybe if I ask nicely she'll make me a cute email signature too... ;)

Get ready to see this all over the internet- and with good reason- how cute is this look?

Another piece of clothing I NEED: this Lauren Moffat dress. Get into my closet!

This entire collection of inspiring photos made my brain hurt, but in a good way. Bookmarked and saved.

Erin's classroom looks so cozy and inviting! I want to re-enroll in elementary school just so she can be my teacher.

Personalized iPhone cases? Yes please!

I am so in love with Chelsea's Project ReStyle side table/nightstand. We've been working on our house like crazy and this was a nice bit of inspiration.

So my sweet friend Anita's daughter Lola Birdie is one of the cutest little ladies I know...and this video only makes me love her more. Bieber fever? Maybe.

This post on Marcella's blog made me happy and was a great reminder on so many levels.

Loved this month-by-month baby photo inspiration roundup. As you know we're doing a monthly series for Henry and it's just so great to see his progression.

One of my lifetime dreams is to attend this festival.

I really, really enjoyed this interview and I'm happy that LA shared this artist with all of us! So awesome.

I've loved reading all of Kelsey's posts about living more healthfully, and this one about "good fats" is a great read.

I just adore this dress.

Want to see one of the cutest babies ever? Head over to Jazmyn's blog and say hello to her daughter Alyson. So, so adorable.

Have you entered this month's giveaway yet?

How great is this cardigan embellishment tutorial? I have some old tired sweaters that could use this pick-me-up!

And finally, I am beyond excited to receive this movie in the mail via Netflix! I need to hurry and finish the book!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment