Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friday links to love!

 

Happy Friday everyone! Today's going to be a great day, I just know it. Here are some links to start off your weekend.

One week and one day until the Arizona Blogger Meetup! I'm so excited. Hank, Henry and I are only able to be there for the dinner portion but we are so excited to meet all of you. Don't forget to prepay dinner so we can count you in on the RSVP too! I will post a list of the attendees next Thursday.

Mamas, have you checked out Family Freakout? It's the newest project from the lovely Samantha of Missbehave Mag so you know it's going to be rad.

In love with this entire collection of green-tinted prettiness. Perfect for St. Paddy's yesterday.

 These mini strawberry cheesecakes are calling my name.

Um, and these raspberry crumble squares too. My healthy dessert list pales in comparison to these decadent treats!

I am really loving this California home tour on Made By Girl.

Mama of a boy? Celebrate the boy with this roundup of all things boy-related!

Interior inspiration for book lovers. Need I say more?

I am obsessed with this Party in a Box and WILL be making some of these for future birthdays. So awesome!

The sweet Erin talked about an important 20 minutes...

I must be craving sugar because these mini-peach pies are getting me really excited. And yes, I've already posted three dessert links. OH WELL.

I love these 5 simple tips for improving your blog!

I love Mandi's meaningful art for a function-less corner.  It got me a little inspired to finish hanging up the art we have stacked in our guest room closet!

Kelly-Ann has the best eye for all things pretty, and I especially love the "Feels Good to Get Some Stuff Done" print.

Cole's handmade take on wedding boutonnieres and bouquets are way too cute.

Going out to eat? Check out Parents Magazine top 10 healthy, family-friendly places to dine.

This lovely and inspiring post makes me want to go on a run in NY. Or perhaps even another run with my friend Emily through Brooklyn!

This is SUCH a great (and long) list of baby must-haves for new parents.

Such a neat poster.

And finally, one of my dear college sorority sisters/friends Amy started a blog! If you have a moment, pop over and say hello.

I'll leave you with a photo from the frozen yogurt date we had with my Mom this morning (I made her wear a pair of my sunglasses)! haha. Have a great weekend.

frozen yogurt date with Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment