Saturday, March 19, 2011

Roll with me Henry!

Henry's been rolling over for a few weeks now, and like the new parents we are, it's the hugest deal! When he first did it, I bet our neighbors thought we had won the lottery with the cheer we let out. It's just so awesome to see him try, try, and try again, then finally accomplish something. And now can go from back to belly, and belly to back. Yay Henry! I initially realized he could do this a few weeks ago when I placed him on his play mat and turned around for a second- the next thing I knew, he was on his belly! In the past month he's become quite the little rolly-poly and is moving around like crazy. So, in the spirit of rolling over, here's a short little video I put together. Thanks to my friend Allie for sending me this song so many months ago! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment