Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday links to love!

photo 2

photo 3

Hello and happy Friday...or happy end of your Friday! I hope today wraps up the end of a great week, and you have something special planned for this weekend. As for me, the meetup is tomorrow and then we'll be celebrating my Mom's birthday on Sunday. We got her an awesome gift, and I'm excited to give it to her. Birthday really are the best.

Here are some links to get your weekend started:

I really love this birthday video. Like really love it.

This book will definitely find a spot on our bookshelf come October. Wonderful!

Do you follow My Little Artichoke yet? You should!

What a cute way to announce a pregnancy! So simple.

Michelle wrote an extensive post on at-home workouts, definitely worth a read!

Katie and Beatrix's video is the sweetest. Have a look.

This "spot of tea" collection is adorable.

This refreshed outdoor dining set is just lovely. I wish I would have thought about this before we donated our old ones.

Stella McCartney's spring/summer line for kiddos is absolutely killing me. Check it out.

I always love Kaylah's Friday Favorites and this week is no different.

This engagement photo session is adorable.

Sigh, Diana is in Italy, that lucky girl. I adore the little video she made too.

Here's a links post in a links post! I couldn't resist though- Jen picked some amazing things to check out.

The sweet Kaelah is enagaged, and her Wedding Wednesday features have me wanting to do it all over again too! So much prettiness in one place.

And finally, a reader sent me this recipe for roasted kale chips with sea salt. I can't wait to try it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

photo 1

No comments:

Post a Comment