Sunday, May 29, 2011

cool wrist tattoos

cool wrist tattoos. cool wrist tattoo designs 7
  • cool wrist tattoo designs 7



  • mtkagan
    Mar 17, 08:16 AM
    any update for scp?





    cool wrist tattoos. New Girls Wrist Tattoos
  • New Girls Wrist Tattoos



  • mr yellow
    Oct 24, 09:32 AM
    It seems to me that Apple play games with their users, just a little bit.

    Unless I'm mistaken, 1st gen MBP had 7200 HD option but no FW800.

    This time the FW800 gets put back but the 7200 option is taken away, with the moral being "buy a 17" if you need both of these features">

    I'm the same as one of the previous posters, for my audio app (Ableton Live) there's no way I'd splash that sort of cash on a MBP with a 5400 drive.

    Oh well, if my PB gives up the ghost, I'll have to tgo for a 17" (which I don't wwant to do) or buy a PC. Failing that, Im a-waiting for Santa Rosa.





    cool wrist tattoos. She has a wrist tattoo that
  • She has a wrist tattoo that



  • nefan65
    Apr 15, 02:00 PM
    976.6 MB wtf
    Apple: Learn from Google http://dev.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/software-updates-courgette

    Learn from Google? What has Google developed that's anything close to an OS? And no, Chrome OS doesn't count...it's a giant web browser, with Cloud Apps...





    cool wrist tattoos. cool wrist tattoos
  • cool wrist tattoos



  • 7on
    Jul 25, 08:24 AM
    I'm still wondering about battery life.

    And they list the wired as Windows compatible, but not the new bluetooth version. Any reason it wouldn't work on Windows?

    Any reason anything works in windows?





    cool wrist tattoos. jessica alba wrist tattoo-c
  • jessica alba wrist tattoo-c



  • Sodner
    Apr 26, 08:32 PM
    I saw and got my hands on a possible prototype IMac that had a touchable screen and a smug free screen. It also had the earlier uncoded virtual keyboard in the Lion OS. though it was only a prototype but a very realistic one for production. I believe it to be the IMac I and my father both got our hands on earlier this year.:apple:

    Ah.... I cry foul. Not real at all.





    cool wrist tattoos. Quote Tattoos
  • Quote Tattoos



  • macphoria
    Apr 23, 03:41 AM
    Where is the love?

    http://unplugged.rcrwireless.com/index.php/20110422/news/8581/so-who-is-suing-who-and-why/





    cool wrist tattoos. wrist tattoos. Dame Cool Wrist
  • wrist tattoos. Dame Cool Wrist



  • archer75
    Apr 26, 01:44 PM
    Love the 27". I'd love a 30" more. And I really like the glossy screen.





    cool wrist tattoos. wrist tattoos
  • wrist tattoos



  • The Maestro
    Oct 24, 08:32 AM
    ordered! 3-7 working days. would be great to get it by the end of the week

    i got the middle line for �1444 with student discount





    cool wrist tattoos. Dragonfly Wrist Tattoo Design
  • Dragonfly Wrist Tattoo Design



  • cooldaddybeck
    Apr 5, 03:35 PM
    I was debating whether it would be worth going, and now my decision has been made for me. ;0)

    Maybe next year...





    cool wrist tattoos. tattoos for girls on wrist.
  • tattoos for girls on wrist.



  • d_and_n5000
    Jul 22, 10:00 AM
    Few years? How about next month or TOMORROW?! :p
    Maybe I was a bit conservative;)This time next year. I'm just saying not too fast becuase bad things happen when companies grow too fast. Can't keep up with demand, can't keep up with expansion, can't keep up with worker volume. Grow gradually, and Apple will have time to adjust to all of these.

    Trust me, its for the better to just take it slow.





    cool wrist tattoos. cool wrist tattoo picture
  • cool wrist tattoo picture



  • mojohojo
    Apr 21, 10:16 PM
    No more samsung parts for you apple!





    cool wrist tattoos. wrist tattoo by ~Badk1tty21 on
  • wrist tattoo by ~Badk1tty21 on



  • WildPalms
    Oct 24, 05:23 PM
    This is incorrect.

    Microsoft's Vista EULA says:

    4. USE WITH VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGIES. You may not use the software installed on the licensed device within a virtual (or otherwise emulated) hardware system.

    This means you can't use the *same* installation of Vista Home inside a virtualization technology on the "licensed device".

    This DOES NOT mean you can't use it by itself in a virtualization product on any platform. If that instance of Vista is not installed anywhere else, there is no preexisting "licensed device".

    The reason this is included in the EULA is because Vista Business and Ultimate actually include additional licenses specifically so the same license can be used to also run in a virtualization environment on the same device where Vista is already installed.

    So, the higher end versions of Vista actually include more in terms of virtualization licensing than any other commercial OS.

    In any case, all versions of Vista can be legally used standalone in a virtualized environment, such as Parallels or VMWare.

    No, incorrect Dave. Its pretty evident. Business edition or better to run in a virtual environment regardless of the platform the VM is hosted on. End of discussion.





    cool wrist tattoos. Inner Wrist Tattoos
  • Inner Wrist Tattoos



  • dubAdub
    May 2, 09:34 AM
    I suspect it will be an early Thursday morning update, particularly as today is a public holiday in so many countries.





    cool wrist tattoos. the wrist tattoo is on the
  • the wrist tattoo is on the



  • DrinkingLizard
    Jun 26, 11:42 PM
    Apple definitely should give you a warning that you're about to purchase an app more costly than $75. Although this kid obviously only went to the app because of its cost.

    I've heard this general idea mentioned by a few people but I'm more than a little curious as to why it's always $75 that's mentioned as the threshold.

    Why is this? What is so special about $75?





    cool wrist tattoos. My ankle bracelet tattoo. Cool
  • My ankle bracelet tattoo. Cool



  • spriter
    Aug 15, 02:12 PM
    So what's the Stand menu in Safari between Window and Debug?

    I guess that'd be Safari Stand (http://hetima.com/safari/stand-e.html). Unless... :eek:





    cool wrist tattoos. star tattoos wrist cool star
  • star tattoos wrist cool star



  • Sined
    Apr 28, 01:57 PM
    And thats just it.

    Google hasn't found a way to capitalizes on its smart phone market share.

    So even if they get 75% of the market and Apple keeps its 25%, in terms of revenue Apple is still going to "win".

    In the long term it will.





    cool wrist tattoos. Cute Cupcake Wrist Tattoo
  • Cute Cupcake Wrist Tattoo



  • kingtj
    Mar 31, 01:45 PM
    Personally? I find it humorous that so many people on here refuse to use the app, or have big issues with it, all because of the faux leather look to the top bar, or other attempts to make the app look like its physical counterpart. If the app has the FUNCTIONALITY you need, that's what makes it good! I've come to expect that Apple will regularly revise the LOOK of these applications. Even if they had a look that 99.9% of users agreed was "perfect"? They'd revise it with the next major release of the app or OS, simply because they know people don't feel like they really "got enough for their money" if it doesn't look different at a quick glance....

    The way it defaults to entering new appointments with that "unnamed appointment" heading drives me nuts too. Accidental taps on the iPhone or iPad can lead to those things being added to your schedule, and if you don't notice it until later? You're left wondering if it's supposed be a real appointment for something, or if it was just a screw-up. They should make it so if you don't actually fill something in, it cancels adding it.

    Another feature I'd like to see? It needs a way to easily open up a list of your contacts from the Address Book inside a pane in iCal itself, and drag one over to the calendar to add an appointment with their address inserted as the "location", and name plus maybe phone number(s) in the title. Like many people, I use iCal to track appointments I have with clients, so this info usually needs to go into them.

    I saw where someone wrote a fancy Applescript to accomplish this, but IMHO, that's still a "hack" for functionality Apple could/should include!


    What I want to know is have they made iCal more usable? I'm not sure how I feel about looks but there are quite a few pet peeves I wish they'd address.

    1. When I say enter new appointment, I should be put straight into the edit screen. Not have it put in a unnamed appointment that I have to click at least two more times to actually get into a full edit screen. When I put in a new appointment of course I want it to say more than "new appointment!!!" I want to be able to name it and set a time and maybe even a reminder and tell it what calendar! What's worse is iCal used to work like this and for some reason some dipsh*t decided that some reason when I put in new appointment I just wanted to put in a new appointment at random time... what sense doe that make? (yes, this is a huge pet peeve of mine)

    2. Reminders. First when I set a reminder for 2 days before, display on the appointment/task 2 days before, not how many minutes 2 days before equals.

    Secondly, when it pops up the reminder and I want to tell it to remind me again, give me an option to set reminders. Or at least have more sensible ones (like give me a half a day later option, not just 1 hour or a full day. I want to be reminded later today, but not have to keep hitting one hour if I don't want a full day reminder).

    Those are just the ones I can think of on top of my head, but they both annoy me a lot out of iCal (I really am not that picky. I'm sure people who want more out of their calendar/task app have a lot more things to nitpick about it cause iCal is pretty damned basic and really could use more functionality).





    cool wrist tattoos. cool wrist tattoo for men and
  • cool wrist tattoo for men and



  • Bootstrap Bill
    Apr 13, 02:51 PM
    I think Apple would be better off licensing the technology to other manufacturers. This could become a new standard for TV.





    cool wrist tattoos. Star Wrist Tattoos
  • Star Wrist Tattoos



  • bloodycape
    Jul 13, 01:10 AM
    It turns out the iPod already has some tough competition in the form of the Toshiba Gigabeat S, the Creative Zen M: and V/V plus and the Samsung YP-Z5 seeing how they have so far beaten the iPod in head to head battle on cnet and that site tends to be a little bias towards the ipod specially editor James Kim.





    Jason Beck
    Apr 11, 10:57 PM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5269/5612194178_d500f7c67e_z.jpg

    I like what you have going on here. Great detail on the girl / hair too, bokeh is pleasing and vibrant. Epic shoot locale. Tell her to stand up straighter next time and I think it would be flawless. Fill light could go one notch down too.

    I love this photo you know. Very good color harmony with the dress too!





    Eric374
    Apr 30, 04:30 PM
    i think you meant buy one get one free numbers instead of sales. omg i fed the troll.


    android is not a handset manufacturer. it just is a viral mobile platform supplier. it works for them for market share but low on maximum profitability. apple must be appreciated for what they are. Leaders. they did what everyone else was scared to do with smartphones (no stylus) and took the jump into a dead segment (tablets) and they went about it well and reaped the rewards. now johnny come lateley (goog) has come in with the "ours is almost as good but for FREE" and have roped in many marginally satisfied adopters. android's every success is a tribute to its forerunner and DADDY, apple, who still does it best and wont relinquish that fact ever because they Lead the entire industry in all things and they lead well. stop being so butthurt about it and raise your glass to the best. APPL!

    The most factually accurate post in this entire thread.





    HasanDaddy
    Mar 15, 10:54 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Looks like the show is over in Fashion Island folks

    The four of us up front have vouchers - no more shipments today - no other iPads today :(





    stroked
    Apr 27, 02:11 AM
    :rolleyes:

    And I'm not? Cut the bullying crap, you obviously have some kind of personal issue with any kind of gender-bending.

    It's not your bathroom. You don't own it, you don't have any real say in who gets to use it. Just like you don't own your daughter and don't have the right to beat anyone up on her behalf for any perceived slight. If I ever hypothetically made another woman genuinely uncomfortable in a restroom, chances are I'd remove myself from the situation at least until she had left, that's a concession I'd make to *her*, not you. The discussion came up at my university a while back and the most telling thing was that the only people who took issue with trans people using appropriate loos were men, I wonder why that is.


    Do you really actually think that's why we do it just to perv on women in the restroom? Do you have any idea what we go through to be who we are?

    Why are you scared by us? Why do we make you uneasy in yourself enough that you lash out with lame insults, make threats and refuse to acknowledge this girl's gender? I've got news for you, we walk among you, you don't often see us, but we do and we've been progressively gaining more and more rights. There's no place for attitudes like yours in the world today, as you can see your views are not popular in this thread and it's not because everyone who disagrees with you is trans themselves.

    As long as my daughter is in there, I will have a say who goes in the bathroom. my daughter isn't a woman yet, she is a girl, and I will do whatever it takes to protect her. Like it or not, I think gender bending is wrong, and people like you will not be in the bathroom with her. When she is finished, it is all yours.

    my views may not be popular in this thread, and I expected the regular insults that you libs dish out to people that disagree with you. If your afraid of dissenting opinions, then you need to stay on some of those forums that will always agree with you, and will nurture you, and your life style.





    sjinsjca
    Apr 14, 05:25 PM
    Can you open a third party app (like a game or news app) that isn't already running in the background and let us know if the launch animation runs or whether it still just "pops" on screen like in 4.3 and 4.3.1 ...

    I've tried several third party apps; they sort of zoom in onto the screen. Is that what you were looking for?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment