Monday, May 30, 2011

victoria silvstedt

victoria silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt Resimleri
  • Victoria Silvstedt Resimleri



  • WeegieMac
    Apr 14, 03:35 PM
    You're not alone. This happens for me too, including with this update. Even after a reboot. It didn't do it with any of the 4.0.x releases either. It started with 4.2 I think. Tap an app icon, freezes for a second, then the app appears with no animation. Or a very choppy animation.

    I've tried both rebooting and restoring (as a new phone). I had less than a gigabyte free so I tried freeing up some space thinking that might help and even with ~2GB free it still does it.

    4.2 was fine for me with regards to UI animations. It was on 4.3 that it all started.

    UI navigation is definitely, for me, vastly improved over .1 in .2, but still the third party app "bug" exists.





    victoria silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt
  • Victoria Silvstedt



  • IJ Reilly
    Jan 29, 05:01 PM
    I'm not a big fan of technical analysis, since it tends to ignore everything but share price over time. In my experience technical analysts are wrong as often as they are right.





    victoria silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt
  • Victoria Silvstedt



  • Moyank24
    Apr 25, 10:56 PM
    Overruled.

    Thanks! You are now my favorite God.





    victoria silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt and Tommy
  • Victoria Silvstedt and Tommy



  • Lesser Evets
    May 4, 06:47 AM
    I wonder if the iPhone and iPod will all release together in Aug-Oct every year. Makes sense since the iPod Touch, the major iPod, is just a castrated iPhone, so to speak.





    victoria silvstedt. victoria silvstedt,
  • victoria silvstedt,



  • Squire
    Jul 13, 12:40 AM
    Those of you who have used both versions of Pages, do you find the '06 version to be significantly quicker? Someone a few pages ago commented on its sluggish performance. I have to admit that I've had sort of a delayed reaction (in terms of the time it takes for a sentence to appear after I've finished typing it) in my limited Pages experience. (Mind you, I do have an older machine.) A performance increase alone would be a worthy upgrade in my book.

    -Squire





    victoria silvstedt. Model Victoria Silvstedt
  • Model Victoria Silvstedt



  • niuniu
    Jun 6, 03:59 AM
    That's what mommy gets for letting the Cheerios run out





    victoria silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt in Cannes
  • Victoria Silvstedt in Cannes



  • Krafty
    Jan 28, 01:26 AM
    Why? I'd love to buy some Beats headphones. Like the style of it.
    For some reason I overlooked the Phillips, I was looking for something the hooked around my ear with an iPod Control (in-ears fall out too easy). I asked around and the Powerbeats and B&O were something people recommended (my iPhone earphones were dying). The mistake was asking on a gaming forum, really, and so after selling some things, I went and blew $160.

    Upon day one, the sound is nice, although I'm not an audiophile, I didn't want to purchase the Apple headphones because they DID sound bad. Upon 30 minutes into listening, it felt like someone took a razorblade to the back and inside of my ears; they were god uncomfortable. I tried giving it a few more days and seeing maybe they would stretch or so, but I couldn't enjoy the music because they were pinching my ears so much.

    Even then, at least 2 days after purchase, I caught a glimpse of me asking myself "....did I really just pay $160 for a pair of headphones 'made' by a celebrity?" I use earbuds for my iPhone when listening to public where I may need to hear something or turn them down, and using the microphone even on the Apple earbuds were a great help. When I want to distant myself from the earth when by myself, I always have been a fan of Sonys Street Style MDR-G45LP (http://www.jr.com/sony/pe/SON_MDRG45LP/). I've purchased these headphones for my iPod specifically since middle school, and for $14-20, its was good enough and loud enough (I think since middle school I've been through 20+ pairs). I've stopped using them in public because everyone kept getting mad when they would call my name. Frequently, setting my stuff down and taking them off was followed by a slap in the back of the head and my friend screaming "YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT! I WAS SCREAMING YOUR NAME FROM ACROSS THE HUB (my college's version of a "cafeteria"), DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?!"

    (Apparently I didn't after the second yell).

    Did another search and the Phillips had the same style with the remote (dont know why I didn't see it before). So I got those + $108 back.

    I was curious about the Bang & Olufsen Earbud 3's (http://www.amazon.com/Bang-Olufsen-Headset-Microphone-Compatible/dp/B0015HROMY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top) but they're $200 and not sold in stores (or any around me) so I would have at least want to be able to return them if I didn't like it.

    Anyways, thats my story, and the Phillips are great so far. I wasn't looking for anything top line, and I guess I was just putting my foot in the mainstream end of the pool, but its true: Beats are just not worth it. For me.





    victoria silvstedt. VICTORIA SILVSTEDT - SEXY ONE
  • VICTORIA SILVSTEDT - SEXY ONE



  • beatzfreak
    Apr 25, 04:49 PM
    I am surrounded by windows, wonderful views, and don't want to close all my blinds and and be in the dark so that I can use my awesome reflective computer monitor. I appreciate that the glass may be wonderful for some, but understand that it is awful for others. The option for a matte screen is logical. Open your mind, respect the views of others, and stop being a tool.


    Me too. Large windows, high ceilings. It's the reason I'm still using a PowerMac G5, but the lack of support(for non-intel) and really no other options, I've decided to clean out a closet and will be using the iMac in there. Kinda pathetic, but Apple leaves me no choice.





    victoria silvstedt. 7 Victoria Silvstedt Doesn#39;t
  • 7 Victoria Silvstedt Doesn#39;t



  • einmusiker
    Dec 31, 12:25 AM
    No, I'm 100% right. Weight control is about calories. End of story. Calories in < Calories out and you lose weight. Opposite and you gain weight. There's no more or less here, that is the very basic premise. You want to discuss specifics that affect calories in/calories out, but that's flawed. Teach people the base first, and let them balance themselves out. You can very easily test your metabolic rate.



    So you're saying these people have abnormally low "Calories out". It still comes down to that very simple equation. These people first have to fix their calories out, get their metabolism back straight, then they can fix their calories in.

    It is that easy to lose weight. People don't know this very simple and basic concept, they think "Fat/Sugar" has to do with weight, which is completely false. "Low Saturated Fat!" on a box of cookies means squat if the cookies are 170 calories for 3 vs 180 calories for 3 of the same cookies with normal saturated fat. You still can't eat the whole box in one sitting and think "hey, it's low fat, I can't gain weight from this".

    You'd be surprised how many people think this way.



    People struggle because like someone pointed out, they lack willpower and I'll add that they lack education. Calorie control is the only way to lose weight. There's seriously no other way, since weight is based off of calories and calories alone. To lose weight, you need a calorie deficiency. To be more precise, 3500 calories = 1 lbs, each way. So you need to create a calorie deficiency of 3500 calories before you lose 1 lbs. My metabolic rate is around 1740, that's what I burn each day without lifting a finger. Add in my normal routine, and I'm around the magic 2000 calorie diet. Let's not add in my gym routine. So to lose 1 lbs in 7 days, I need to go on a 1500 calorie diet per day. That's going to give me a deficiency of 500 per day, times 7 days, 1 lbs lost.

    There's entire industries because they profit from it. Some people like to buy "instant" solutions. 1 lbs in 7 days ? Bah humbug, too long, I have 100 to lose! There's no instant solutions to weight loss, quite the contrary, the entire weight loss industry makes money by keeping people fat and coming back for miracle cures. Their proposed plans of "1 shake/bar for breakfeast, same for lunch and a balanced diner" is awful. First, it should be the opposite, a good breakfeast and then their bars/shakes for lunch and diner. Breakfeast is where you get your day's energy. Second, that's not calorie control since it doesn't explain that it is trying to create a calorie deficit. So people just still overeat, they compensate the calories they didn't eat at breakfeast/lunch with a huge "balanced" diner.



    I'm 32, work 35 hours per week in IT (sitting down on my ass), am on call with tons of pages coming in once every 2 weeks. I have a girlfriend, a mortgage and a dog.

    Again, staying trim has nothing to do with having time or being busy or not. If you spend less calories, eat less calories. Balance your calories in to your calories out and you'll stay trim. Sure it means doing a bit more research into what you're eating, but that's not impossible. It also means listening to your body. Feeling "stuffed" means you overate. You should never feel full or stuffed. A donut is not faster to mow down than an Apple. It's not more filling either. It's tons more calories though.

    You made an assumption about me and you were wrong. You should look at yourself and what you are or aren't doing that is making you fat, not make up excuses.



    But again, it's just because you don't understand your caloric need for a day and you either overeat or eat just the right amount to maintain your weight. You don't even need to exercise to create a calorie deficiency. I think you're the perfect example of what I'm talking about, you don't understand the very basic concept, which has nothing to do with time spent, but rather food ingested.

    People need to get it out of their heads that it is about exercise. It's 10% working out, 90% food. Get your nutrition right and you won't need to exercise a day in your life. If you want to get fit however, make sure to balance your nutrition around your added caloric need to not drop weight too fast or at all if your goal is maintaining.
    ok, I'm sorry but how the hell do you know what I do or don't understand about nutrition?? your presumptions are offensive





    victoria silvstedt. Tanned Victoria Silvstedt
  • Tanned Victoria Silvstedt



  • SciFrog
    Oct 20, 09:44 PM
    also, you need to have a passkey and completed 10 WUs with your passkey before you'll get a bigadv unit

    Actually you should get the bigadv right away, but the bonus will be awarded once you get 10 units recorded with the passkey.





    victoria silvstedt. victoria silvstedt bio
  • victoria silvstedt bio



  • Gen
    Apr 21, 11:11 PM
    Even more entertaining is the fact that Apple is so arrogant they fail to realize how stupid they look.

    Suing their biggest vendor.

    It doesn't get any more stupid than that.

    They're not suing them to make money, or protect their patents.
    It's the trademark they are protecting. They'll probably lose in court, but win outside of it.





    victoria silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt Boots
  • Victoria Silvstedt Boots



  • firestarter
    Apr 17, 07:59 PM
    To be honest, if you carry a TB to FW, RAID, PCIe expansions, whats the point of carrying an Air?

    Are you really going to carry all those? If you want to travel with the thing, just take what you need. I can see an Air + external 2.5inch RAID being a nice minimalist setup for video editing.

    Also, will they have to sacrifice a 2.0 USB port in order to intergrate a TB port?

    Sounds like a good trade.

    Idk why people say that the update affects only gamers. It affects almost everyone. OpenGLs, 3D, movies, etc.

    How does it effect movies? This new GPU is easily powerful enough to decode video. Do you watch all your movies on fast forward or something?
    And what are you using OpenGL for that needs that power? Most apps run fine without much acceleration.

    Although I do believe the CPU will have an amazing boost, I think the GPU sacrifice will be a very huge one. But only time will tell.

    Is it huge, or is it only 30%?
    These are all just rumours anyway.





    victoria silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt did a
  • Victoria Silvstedt did a



  • MattMJB0188
    May 4, 09:56 AM
    because if apple is going to say a new iphone is coming, only a fool will buy the old one at full price

    i bet a new is coming in June but apple doesn't want to see a sales drop off. anyone that asks me i tell them that expect a new one in June and don't buy the 4 since it's stone age tech by now

    Yeah, it's 2010 hardware and people keep saying its revolutionary. Doesn't look that way at all anymore with dual core Android phones left and right.





    victoria silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt needs to go
  • Victoria Silvstedt needs to go



  • Mobius 1
    May 3, 09:06 AM
    how do i reclaim the normal clocked speed of the CPU and GPU?

    u know apple underclock and things like that





    victoria silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt partying at
  • Victoria Silvstedt partying at



  • Lord Blackadder
    Jan 31, 12:47 PM
    And people were offended when Ricky Gervais made a crack about him...turns out he was being nice. :rolleyes: :D





    victoria silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt by Jair32
  • Victoria Silvstedt by Jair32



  • (marc)
    Apr 24, 04:58 PM
    [...]
    You think these girls decided to attack this girl out of love? No, they were bullies who picked out a vulnerable target they felt they could take.
    [...]

    People get beat up for no reason all the time. It doesn't have to do anything with bullying or the victim being a transgender. From what the victim said, the attackers used a standard "excuse" to start a fight. ("Why are you talking to my man?", if I understood correctly.)





    victoria silvstedt. See All Victoria Silvstedt
  • See All Victoria Silvstedt



  • SciFrog
    Nov 1, 05:25 PM
    To become a relevant team, we need to reach 250k units per day, almost double the current rate. We need 70 more iMacs/MacBooks or 5 8-core systems.

    We have reached 200k PPD, nice power up...
    Keep going, we need more bigadv users...





    victoria silvstedt. Victoria Silvstedt sur la
  • Victoria Silvstedt sur la



  • OceanView
    Mar 16, 10:07 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    They said they have some 16 gig wifi, and some verizons in stock but no at&t's. I don't think they have enough for the whole line though.

    I want an AT&T model.
    Guess I will skip today.





    victoria silvstedt. victoria silvstedt
  • victoria silvstedt



  • orangerizzla
    Apr 1, 09:18 AM
    That is really ugly... Is it my imagination or has the general design @ Apple been going a bit haywire recently?





    jicon
    Jul 24, 10:12 PM
    My brain is still trying to fathom using such an interface on an ipod.

    This concept seems better suited for FrontRow, taking a page out of Gyration's gyroscope and/or laser mouse.

    www.gyration.com





    witness
    Nov 21, 03:27 AM
    I am a VS2005 c# developer (Compact Framework) and in the process of switching to Mac.

    I am currently working exclusivly on a Dell PC, and toying with the idea of throwing away that ugly piece of plastic, and getting a shiny new mac book pro.

    Now here is the thing : how do i keep the great performance i currently have on my Dell ? (bootcamp is out of the question since I do not want to keep booting my machine to check emails etc...)

    Will VMWare cut it ? I head some discussion on the poor performace Parallels has when it comes to disk access (compiling is disk intensive).

    Any thoughts ? did any one here try it ?

    I've been doing full time C# development on Intel Macs (iMac, MacBook and MacBook Pro) for about 6 months now. I use Parallels (only because vmware is not available yet) and have no performance problems. Visual studio is not graphically intensive, which is probably the only area where virtual environments suffer these days.

    There are a few quirks that you'll have to work around, such as the F9-F12 keys being mapped in OS X, so if you use these keys for debugging then you'll probably want to remap them, but that's not a big deal, but generally the experience is very good. And of course you can tab between Windows and OS X so that you can have your email and other stuff where it works best and only development stuff in Windows.





    iliketyla
    Apr 26, 07:13 PM
    I worked at McDonald's for a couple months when I was in high school. I was never "trained" not to intervene in conflicts. It never even came up.

    But just being who I am I can tell you right now I would've thrown those bi***** through those windows if I saw them molly whopping on an individual who wasn't fighting back.





    MegaSignal
    Jul 17, 09:38 PM
    Huh? Bluetooth absolutely kicks ass! I have used it extensively with my laptop and my cell-phone, when making data-calls through the phone. No need to have any wires, no need to even take out the phone. Just turn on Bluetooth on the computer and dial. And it just works. Granted, few years ago Bluetooth had all kinds of problems. But it works very very well these days.

    Now, it might be that operators in USA cripple Bluetooth (I have heard that they do that). Luckily in Finland they don't do that, and things work very well indeed.

    I'm happy that it works well for you.

    However: the only reason that I have to reboot and restart any Mac computer in my house is because of this abomination; when Bluetooth is disabled, no problems. Unfortunately, I must use it occasionally with my iBook, and, as such, deal with its dire consequences.

    End of story.





    hulugu
    Dec 1, 03:37 PM
    So many Mac users are completely ignorant and oblivious to the fact that their Mac is, contrary to popular belief, not that secure in some respects. Many Mac zealots and apologists will tout how bullet-proof OS X is, how it's nothing like Windows, how it's amazingly secure - well, it isn't in some cases.

    Yep, Artie MacStrawman (http://www.crazyapplerumors.com/?p=664), I hate that guy.

    Apple's response is, I think, much more important than the MOKB finding a handful of vulnerabilities in OSX, if they address the problem quickly and respond accordingly with a good Security Update, than I think we can still be relatively assured that OSX is safe. We'll also have to see how quickly various black-hats respond to Vista.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment