Wednesday, June 1, 2011

pics of rainbows

pics of rainbows. Biosignatures such as rainbows
  • Biosignatures such as rainbows



  • bottsjw
    Apr 28, 07:13 AM
    Seems like a good reason to open up sales to other carriers. VZ for six months to do what they can then T-Mobile and Sprint to help boost the numbers before iP5.





    pics of rainbows. Thread Rainbows - Dmc Perle or
  • Thread Rainbows - Dmc Perle or



  • AndroidfoLife
    Apr 21, 03:31 PM
    Dude, could you be any more obvious with an username like that? Get real dude.

    Or we could compare smartphone models where the iPhone models would win again or we could compare actual smartphone brands which would again have Apple beating android brands.

    If you want to compare iOS to Android then you have to include iPod Touches and iPads. They all run iOS and can basically run the same set of iPhone/iPod Touch or universal apps. It is not Apple's problem that almost nobody is making a non-phone android device in the same form factor as the iPod Touch. It is also not Apple's problem that Android tablets have been a flop.

    If you are developer on iOS, you can target iPhones, iPod Touches and iPads with the same app if you choose so they can be consider one platform as far as universal apps are concerned.

    You are missing it arn't you. When people do a graph to compare smart phone OSs they do not take the graph and account tablets, MP3 players or tvs they only count the items that are sold as phones.

    I often do see apple users making comparisons to android such as "Androids have worst battery life." which is a broad comparison to it. It is also not true. The Atrix now holds the title as the longest lasting smart phone OS.





    pics of rainbows. Beautiful Rainbows
  • Beautiful Rainbows



  • GoKyu
    Apr 1, 09:42 PM
    I don't make a living with Photoshop, but it is a pretty serious side activity of mine, and as I said before, for what it is, Photogene is perfectly adequate for the general iPad user.

    Unless they can add color profiles, different colorspaces other than RGB (LAB, CMYK, et al.), Photoshop for professional use will never get off the ground on a device like this.

    Not to say you should be able to do a complete workflow from import to print on a tablet device, which, at least for now, seems completely unrealistic -- but I would think pros need to be able to import, see colors in a reasonable approximation for proofing or showing to clients, and maybe make spot edits based on client feedback.

    I honestly wasn't too thrilled with Photoshop Express, which is why when I saw Photogene, I was immediately impressed with is features.





    pics of rainbows. Beautiful Rainbows
  • Beautiful Rainbows



  • tag
    Dec 18, 11:18 PM
    Some film negatives, apple style. :)



    more...


    pics of rainbows. Rainbows at the Edge.jpg
  • Rainbows at the Edge.jpg



  • Apple OC
    Mar 26, 09:38 PM
    I just can't stand people that automatically declare something illegal because they think it is wrong.

    you can't stand people thinking this is illegal? ... do you think the listing is legal? :rolleyes:





    pics of rainbows. RAINBOWS (First Limited Press
  • RAINBOWS (First Limited Press



  • puckhead193
    Sep 24, 03:33 PM
    when i was a senior in high school i slept over my GF house but it was a bunch of people... if their friends are gonna be their yes, but if it just the too of them and their parents aren't home.... then nope i wouldn't....
    at least he told you truthfully that he wants to sleep over his GF house, instead of saying he's sleeping over one of his friends house....
    Did he give a reason why he wants to... Ie they are going to a club and are going to be home late



    more...


    pics of rainbows. Rainbows N Stuff Collage
  • Rainbows N Stuff Collage



  • phairphan
    Mar 23, 08:21 PM
    :eek:
    What's up with this pic!.!?!?! Lol

    It's strange. His headshot makes him look like an eerie cross between the Terminator and Sylvester McCoy, the demo photo makes him look like a total DILF, and neither resemble his appearance in the more candid photos. It's like online dating.





    pics of rainbows. Rainbows
  • Rainbows



  • simon202
    Jul 10, 06:12 PM
    :eek:WOW

    Just checked on my O2 account and my iPhone is also being delivered by DHL tomorrow :eek: didn't think my order had been processed as I'm existing iPhone user and got caught up in O2 web order disaster.

    This has put the biggest smile on my face :D



    more...


    pics of rainbows. i poop rainbows - lolcats
  • i poop rainbows - lolcats



  • patmort02
    Feb 26, 06:24 PM
    PM sent





    pics of rainbows. In Rainbows
  • In Rainbows



  • Markleshark
    Oct 23, 05:20 AM
    Love it although i have never found her attractive in the slightest.

    I must agree, and that screen capture doesn't do much to help either...



    more...


    pics of rainbows. Rainbows
  • Rainbows



  • rtdunham
    Sep 27, 08:39 AM
    Has anyone had a close look at the main picture on Apple's preview page? The sender of the email in the top pane is 'Katie Lorenzo' but in the preview pane her name is 'Amy Lorenzo'. Also, the delivery time is out by almost an hour.

    Comments?

    obviously, Katie's sister Amy took the honeymoon picture.

    :)





    pics of rainbows. Rainbows. Yeah loving this.
  • Rainbows. Yeah loving this.



  • Macaddicttt
    Sep 24, 05:36 PM
    I can't really give any advice here because if I were you, I wouldn't have been okay with him having sex to begin with...

    I guess the question is this: Are you okay with the fact that your son is having sex? If the answer is yes, then fine, he can sleep over at his girlfriend's. If the answer is no, then no he cannot go, but you should also be having a discussion with your son about how you feel about the subject.



    more...


    pics of rainbows. rainbow
  • rainbow



  • weldon
    Oct 6, 12:28 PM
    Perhaps I missed part of the new Google search feature in the new version of Safari, but isn't there an already-existing (and awesomely functioning :) ) Google searchbar in there? I'm still using Panther with Safari v1.3.2!
    The new search feature is not a new Google search feature. I'm pretty sure what they mean is that you can search the text in the current page by typing and have a little find search box come up at the bottom of the window like it does in Firefox (rather than having a floating dialog box for find). One blogger mentioned it would work like spotlight and shade everything else so that the found search terms were highlighted.





    pics of rainbows. cross Rainbows Bridge.
  • cross Rainbows Bridge.



  • AidenShaw
    May 3, 09:04 PM
    The question asked of heterosexuals =/= asked gay and bisexual men. The risk factor for straight people is risky sex, the risk factor asked for gay men is not risky sex, but sex at all - even once. Its not the same thing. If there was no bigotry behind the question it would be raised this way to all, no matter what orientation "have you had unprotected sex with more than one partner in the last 5 years, if yes have you been tested for HIV?"

    Arguments that gay people shouldn't be allowed to give blood? Really? I give way to much credit to society sometimes. Equating homosexuality to prostitution or drug use is so incredibly ignorant.

    This. About ten million times. :apple:

    The irony of a forum with a very large gay and bisexual membership to ask for blood donations is beyond ridiculous.

    Think this through, MacRumors, think this through.

    So, the solution for the Red Cross is to ask "Are you hetersexual, bisexual, or homosexual? If yes, do not donate blood.".

    That seems like a non-biased solution to me.



    more...


    pics of rainbows. Rainbows à travers la Haute
  • Rainbows à travers la Haute



  • YoNeX
    Oct 31, 09:03 AM
    You can probably get the shuffle early, I'm sure one of the retailers will accidently sell one to its customers or have already put it out on display.





    pics of rainbows. I imagine each rainbow and
  • I imagine each rainbow and



  • a.jfred
    Feb 10, 12:57 PM
    I was having the same issue. I finally called AT&T, after 20 minutes of trying to add the feature to my account the rep told me he'd call me back after looking into it some more. About 15 minutes later he called back and said it still wasn't working and that he and others would need to do some extended research into the matter and that he would call me back when they were done. That was several hours ago.

    I have the 450 minute plan for $39.99 and the 2 GB Data Pro with 1000 messages at the moment. I also get a FAN discount, but I doubt that would be screwing things up.

    I have the same minute plan, with the unlimited data plan, and a FAN - I had no trouble switching the messaging option over this morning.



    more...


    pics of rainbows. The cover for In Rainbows
  • The cover for In Rainbows



  • Consultant
    Mar 25, 10:40 AM
    That'll be great. It's not been improved much since its introduction.

    For example, it has no bicycle route.


    I think google has a lock on the map thing. I can't see apple employees driving around remapping the world to get their own data base

    Google limits ability to use maps for navigation.

    There are other options though.





    pics of rainbows. Double rainbow
  • Double rainbow



  • steerpikegg
    Apr 2, 05:13 PM
    Every home should have one - :D Kindle TV Unveiled (http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum/thread-2255.html)





    pics of rainbows. lime green and pastel rainbows
  • lime green and pastel rainbows



  • mrkramer
    Mar 4, 07:20 AM
    1) A generous income exemption per household for the personal income tax, up to US$42,000 for a family of four.
    2) 17% flat-rate income tax with NO other deductions for income above that exemption I described.
    3) Corporate income tax rate is now fixed at 17% also with very few other deductions available, perhaps only a simple depreciation schedule for plant and equipment.
    4) No more taxation on bank account interest, capital gains and stock dividend payments.




    That would be a horrible idea, it would hurt the middle class who can't get out of paying taxes. And we would just end up with a lot more CEOs being like Steve Jobs and taking a $1 a year salary while getting the rest of their money from stock and other benefits thus avoiding taxes.





    jrko
    Apr 4, 01:09 PM
    Thanks zen.

    In the meantime how does one go about getting the PPC up and running again? or even diagnosing the problem?

    Is it a fried HD?

    As I bought the PPC with OSX already installed but no discs I guess I'll need to get a copy of Tiger and a HD to load it onto. Which version of the OSX do I need? On eBay there are retail discs and install discs.

    Oh and can I install it onto a Sata drive connected to one of the cards?





    Samelson03
    Sep 7, 09:34 AM
    Cleaned it up

    http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/Screenshot2010-09-06at22106PM.png


    What did you do to make your HD show the size of your HD and how much you have free?





    Shadow
    Jul 27, 05:23 AM
    I hope this means we will see HDMI out on the next MacBook Pros. I really want to be able to use my soon-to-be-had MacBook Pro Core2Duo as a media center too. With that said, here's to hoping the new MBPs have HDMI and the ability to output Dolby PLII and at least 1080i. My current 1.25ghz G4 book chokes on 720p so I never hook it up to my plasma HDTV.

    B

    Added:
    I'm still not convinced that Blu Ray is going to beat out HD-DVD.
    Well the MacBooks Pros already have DVI-out which uses the same protocal as HDMI (the only difference is that HDMI also carries audio, which DVI does not). Adapters are going for only a few �/$.





    MatthewCobb
    Oct 6, 12:36 AM
    I quite understand why the web designers are complaining about this - it means that users can screw up something they have spent ages sorting out. But that already happens - enlarge the text size/window size/screen resolution adn everything goes out of whack. You're not telling me that the pages are designed to look marvellous at every combination of the above?! And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I hate doing web design. Paper doesn't have that problem - users can't fool around with the end product. But that's the way we're going, so you'd better get used to it, or move back into the paper industry...





    Sydde
    Mar 20, 10:41 PM
    No. If you take a life, you get to sit in a small dark room for 23,5 out of 24 hours of each day for the rest of your life. You will not be able to kill yourself, you will have to endure the absolute solitude. (EDIT: This is pretty much only for premeditated stuff, if you ask me)
    But what does "premeditated" mean? If I grab a gun, walk across the street and dispatch my neighbor for no apparent reason, was that premeditated? I had to think about it beforehand, from the point of picking up the gun. How about a poker game, where one of the players gets pissed off and kills one of the others for apparently cheating? At some point, the killer had to decide to do it. Given no personal threat at hand, there is a decision point. Right up to the consummation of the act, the killer has the opportunity to decide not to end a life. Be it a month ago, working up an elaborate plan, 5 minutes beforehand, or in the instant the finger squeezes the trigger, premeditation accompanies any deliberate murder. If it is not an accident, it is premeditated, to what extent that is makes little/no difference.
    Despite what you, I, or a victim's family might want, incarceration is not punishment. Incarceration is the protection of the public.
    Because criminal punishment is simply ineffective. From a perspective of behavioral science, negative reinforcement only works if it is directly and irrevocably linked directly to the action. When the dynamic involves avoiding being caught rather than avoiding the action itself, the relationship between action and consequence breaks down, rendering punishment useless at best. As a result, the only real punishment factor in our justice system is retribution, which I think is a net negative.

    Prisons, therefore, have no business trying to mete out punishment by making convicts miserable. It serves no useful purpose and I believe is actually counterproductive in that it breeds resentment toward society in the heart of the prisoner. Everything we do to make the prisoner (who may be released at some point) miserable reduces the likelihood that they can successfully rejoin society. The more problematic ex-cons are, the more money we waste on the system.

    Now, I also believe that there are individuals who are wholly incapable of being rehabilitated. Some will simply have to spend their lives behind bars because they are too unstable. In some cases, psychiatric treatment might help, but supervision would be called for. If a fraction of the population can realistically be expected to remain confined for life, we could at least consider setting up facilities in which they would be able to do enough work to make up for their expense. The justice system desperately needs to address its impracticalities.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment