Monday, March 14, 2011

Advertise on Sometimes Sweet in April!

ad

Hi everyone, it's that time again where I'm making the call for next month's sponsors!

This past month was super successful and I've heard such good feedback from my xl, large and small ads. I've found that this space is great for not only shops and businesses, but also for personal blogs and people who would like to increase their readership. Last month most of my sponsors emailed me and let me know that their numbers have increased by the hundreds (a couple by the thousands!), and this is truly awesome. If you notice, many of my sponsors extend their spots multiple months, and it makes me so happy to hear how well the advertisements have been working. This gets me excited to continue to move forward with offering ad space here.

As a blog, Sometimes Sweet has been growing in leaps and bounds. It's an amazing thing, and I'd love for you to be a part of it too.  If you're curious about Sometimes Sweet's statistics, you can always visit my sitemeter - this is updated in real-time and always a good place to check out if you're thinking about advertising here.

If you'd like to learn more about advertising click here to check out my sponsor info page, and email sometimessweetblog@gmail.com if you are interesting in securing your April spot. Half of my spots are already filled, so if you'd like to see your ad here, be sure to contact me asap!

Thanks so much!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment